Friday, September 7, 2007

I want to taste gamey


While running one morning, Dustin and I were talking about how Chris made me laugh when he asked the girl at McDonald's if chicken was listed as an ingredient in the chicken nuggets and then asked if she was going to spit in our food. I said they were probably made of ostrich or some such thing. Dustin brought up that he had found and bought an ostrich tv-dinner, at some local grocery store. He mentioned that he had also eaten kangaroo. I asked him if either was good. He proclaimed "Oh, God, no...when you hop around all day you taste gamey."

This made me think, do I taste gamey? I do a lot of bouncing around all day. Can I get lean enough, fit enough, healthy enough to taste gamey? I'd like to think so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!