Thursday, September 20, 2007

And Let me just Say this about that

I put SHS into a Google Images search for the photo in the last blog. I do that for most of the pictures I use on this blog...it's really fun. I choose my favorite picture of the ones that come up. That one was, by far, my favorite. But let me just say this about that. A few years ago when I was a nude model for art classes, I decided I wanted some nude photos taken. I was in pretty good shape, but my boyfriend at the time found the whole thing disturbing and seedy and didn't want me to do it...even went to the point of "forbidding" it. So I didn't. Even though I don't regret the decision not to (because the guy I was going to have do it was a little strange), I still want them done. I want an ass picture sort of like that...albeit, my ass isn't that tight...I still think it would look nice matted on my wall and okay, not really, but in my own personal album. It would be my way of preserving my own youth. That's what it was always about.

No comments: