Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Addition to the last list

I guess I forgot to put down that at 15 years old I found out that I had two uteri (what the hell is the plural of uterus?) and one kidney...suprise!

I have halucinated anything from a space slug to birds to dead bodies and dogs...all of my roomates can attest to this. None of this is in any way drug induced.

One year I recieved W-2's from at least 5 states.

I never honestly ditched classes until college.

I can't think of any more...Although I love my life and there are some things that I've done that I can't put on the list and probably more that I can't remember and still more that probably wouldn't be interesting to you, my life is just not fit for writing ;)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog and found it interesting! I have an art blog here in San Diego and would like to invite you to visit and enjoy and comment.

I hope you are up to it? Thank you and I hope to see you soon =)