Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pet Peeves


Go on. Ask me how I really feel. I fucking dare you...Not feeling so hot tonight. So here is the list I can make public. The other is under the strictest of lock and key. Sorry ladies, no can show you that one.


Here goes:

1. Being Tickled

2. Speed bumps

3. Roaches-spanning all space and time except the Wally movie.

3. When things stare at me while I eat.

4. Anger. Mine and anyone else's.

5. Birthday cards that have nothing written in them except the person's signature and the note that came printed on the card.

6. Coffee. Yes, it has done me wrong in the past 24 hours.

7. Smoking. Especially outside the gym. Come on people.

8. Being called a fat stupid whore (as a joke...(???)), having people laugh every time this person says it then being asked if I talk about it to my psychiatrist. Maybe next time is the time I walk out of their house. They know how to contact me if they have an apology. This will never happen.

I thought about renaming this blog post "Not-unhappy" which is the name of the photo. Just keep in mind that no matter what a person looks like on the outside, it doesn't mean they haven't had just as hard of a day as you've had. Be nice people! Be the person that makes others feel better, not worse.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that last one makes me really upset. i hope you get your apology and that today was a better day.