Thursday, June 4, 2009

Love list #2.


Again, the rules as stated where I found them: Do not link the list to specific people, etc. You must think by first loving yourself...


1. I love the type of focus that makes everything seem so far away
2. I love the shoes sitting by the window ready to go to the garden
3. I love crying when it has nothing to do with my female cycle
4. I love discovering new insights into my own body
5. I love planning, then un-planning, then re-planning my day and having no one notice one bit
6. I love opening myself up to the possibility of pure emotion and then being able to explain it-the taste of it
7. I love passion in most forms
8. I love going into something with a plan and then being able to 180 it within moments
9. I love that it could be a year from the last time I hear a song and I can still sing the lyrics by feeling out the beat
10. I love that all I have to do is think about the feelings I was having at that particular moment that I parked my car in order to remember where I parked it...

No comments: