Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Note to Him

Why do we always forget those things we said to each other? Why are our memories so bad? Looking over your past blog posts I noticed how good you have been, even through the worst times. How hard that time apart was for both of us as individuals as well as the we. Now, all I want to do is tell you how much I love you. Spend the night in your arms. Listen to you chatter about soccer or biology or your students, or whatever. I like our separate places but I love letting you in. Please let's not forget how much we love each other ever again. Let's not forget how much we mean to each other. How good we are for one another. How happy we are and have been. The good things we have together.
The we.
The truth is, everlasting love can endure the hiccups. Don't stop believing in the fairytails just because of me. Don't say that there is only a small chance for us to make it. I have known so much good since I met you. I want it to last. I'm not afraid. We are strong.
Come with me.

No comments: