Friday, February 22, 2008

DayQuil


Ah the joys of being sick with the flu at work. My periferal vision keeps clouding with colorful spots and I have to shake them out every once in a while. I feel somewhat drunk. I couldn't remember a password that I type at least twice a day, and for about two years now. Heating pad on my lap with nothing to do. Five phone calls, a handful of emails, two thank you cards, two deals. Not much. So tired. And I'll be here for about 9 hours (supposed to be 10) but I can't make it 10. Even the wet, foggy, gray outside calls me from my glass office. The germs infesting every inch of my keyboard and all the holes in my phone. Water in my glass no more. I'm so tired. There are those spots again. Wiggle Wiggle. The coughing has quieted but the pain is still there. In my back, in my legs. So much waisted time. I'm hourly and my DINOSAUR MONKEY FOOT is waiting for me. I need sleep. Thank you DayQuil for not bogging down my mind, keeping me less foggy, on task, focused...a winner. I can't fall asleep. Two more hours. And the rain calls to me. I'm so cold. So hot. Need water. It's not raining.