Monday, February 18, 2008

Aside from the Boba...which I weep for even now...


I signed up for two more triathlons in May and I'm planning at least four this year if they are all a go. Two of them look like they may not happen this year. This Saturday I'm going to look for cars with my mom. I took off of work this weekend. Hopefully I'll find something. I need to start working seven days a week. My lifestyle is expensive :). Yeah. I payed, collectively, up until now, almost $200 to be a part of these triathlons. This doesn't include getting there, staying there, CHO loading there, climbing there...the list is mind numbing. Then there is my travel fund, my need to "help others," my eating habit, etc. Yet another mind numbing list.

I finally have a home but for some reason I still don't feel home. It's something I have battled with since I moved out of my Mom and Dad's home. It's not that their home feels any more like my home than anywhere else, but it has been my most perminent home. I still get my mail there. Probably always will. Well, for as long as it's feasable anyway. I still have boxes at Rachel's, I still feel guilty that my room is still only half painted over, I'm still paying rent at Angela's. It isn't home. It still feels temporary. For whatever reason. I want an office. I don't even really know what I'd do with it...only, it would be mine. Mine and noone else's. Something I didn't have to share. Only if I wanted to. And I would have boba. Lot's of it. And a fucking bunny.

I think the farm thing could work. As long as I have my office, my boba, and my fucking bunny...oh, and my career.

The best things in life are (not free):

My brother
My family
Chris
Terra & Cassia
My bunny
My dog
My triathlons
Boba (it makes me happy damn it)
My doctor
Training
My heart rate

No comments: