Friday, December 28, 2007

You Remember Last Semester...?


Right? Well then brace yourself. In two weeks, beginning January 14th, my next sememster starts, and with it comes the new stressers. I'm just looking fondly over my seemingly impossible schedule and came to the same conclusion I did when I started the program. I don't know where it went, but I had a tiny slip of paper at my desk on which was written: "Don't fall behind on anything, or you'll fall behind on everything." Thus, work as hard as you can to get the results you want. I'm half way there. Here is my tenative schedule for next semester. Keep this in mind when you call me...for anything:

Manic Monday: 530am Running, Bike in to work by 8am and leave on my bike (my beautiful, wonderful, amazingly awesome bike :)) at 430pm, at CNM for Nutrition from 530-950pm. Stay at Angela's humble abode.

Tenacious Tuesday: Rise and shine 6am to be in the pool by 630am. Weight training for women from 930-1050am and then another beautiful bike ride to work by 1130 spending 4.5 hours at work only to bike back to school by 530 for Group Leadership (which will thankfully end in 1.5 months). Back at Angela's.

Waggish Wednesday: Up and Adam to run at 530am. To work by bike from 8-430, bike to school from 530-950 for Working with Special Populations. Angela loves me, I just know it.

Theatrical Thursday: Swim time at 630, Weight Training from 930-1050, biking North to work for 6.5 hours from 1130-6pm. Finally reunite with my long lost boyfriend for some climbing, anything, just as long as I get to see him.

Friggin Friday: It's taken 25 min. just to write this week out. To work from 7-530 for a total of 10 hours today and hopefully a weekly total of 38 hours just barely eeked out.

Satirical Saturday: We're not done. Back to CNM from 8-1220 for Fitness Assessment. Work at Stone Age until they fire me for falling asleep under the heat lamp at the front counter. Saturday snuggling...gotta save up.

Strung out Sunday: We're counting our eggs before they hatch on this one. I am expecting a call from the JCC any day now. Wish me luck on landing an externship and getting the honor to work there 7 hours per week. They are in fact open on Sundays.

Chris says we can make it through this. And we can. Since I don't believe in hoping, only working/doing, I'll be reading all of my text books before classes even begin. You think I'm kidding. And to all of those who knew about my other blog of class notes...I'll be keeping that up too. If anyone would like to join me in my running, swimming, tea drinking, or would like to peel me off of the ceiling once a week to meditate, please please please respond, call me, anything. I'll need the help...one more time.

No comments: