Thursday, August 23, 2007

Does any of this have to make sense?




So, this is my first blog thing. Lot's to say, but no real idea as to exactly how to start. I know, let me give you a taste of my schedule for this upcoming semester lasting from August 27th through December 8th. This will give you some idea of exactly who I am...I guess I'll have to explain the "why is she so crazy?" part later.

ASSUMED ABSOLUTES:)

Monday: Wake up 530am. 530-630 Run 6 miles, 7-8am Bike to work, Work 8-4pm, bike to CNM, Foundations of Exercise Science 530-950pm., arrive at Angela's house 10pm. UNM gym open until 1145pm.

Tuesday: Swimming @ 7am - UNM pool, bike to CNM, Pilates/yoga class 830-950am, bike to work, work 11-6pm. Somehow get home, study/climbing night.

Wednsday: Wake up 530am. 530-630 Run 6 miles, 7-8 Bike to work, Work 8-4pm, bike to CNM, Business of Personal Training 530-950pm, arrive at Angela's house 10pm. UNM gym open until 1145pm.

Thursday: 7am swimming again - UNM pool, bike to CNM, Pilates/yoga 830-950am, bike to work, work 11-6pm. Somehow get home, study my ass off.

Friday: Bike to work, Work 9-5pm. Study my ass off again.

Saturday: Bike to CNM, 8-1220pm Kinesiology, 1-close - open to work at SACG

Sunday: Open to work at SACG

Conditional dates: Hanging out with family/Chris, study, sleep, 1 mile swim, ~26 mile bike ride: weekend hours that I don't work. Every four weeks, from 1215-130pm - meet with therapist.

Workouts & races planned: Going strong for the Elephant Man Olympic distance triathlon @ Elephant Butte Lake on Sep. 30th. Like I said, the UNM gym is open for bike trainer/weight training until 1145pm. And a lot of water.

I think that the most telling part is that not only do I have this schedule hanging in my office, I've got a "Master Copy" with a nightly list everything that needs to be in my backpack for the next day(s). Oh yeah, cheer me on guys. I'm gonna need it :).

No comments: